• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I was channel surfing and came across I am Legend...

31 posts in this topic

Wow fan's of these kind of book's will doubtless love having thing's like that. Its so awesome with Richards sig.

I read his book when I was 12, after seeing Omega Man and getting curious about the source material, that led to me hunt down an incredibly hard to find (at the time) VHS copy of "Last Man on Earth".

I've loved that book since the first time I read it. That's why I jumped at the chance to get his signature on a comic....even if it was for a bad translation of his material.

Agreed, watch 'The Last Man on Earth' instead.

Vincent Price is great

I agree. This was a great movie and true to the source. I dont know why they associated that Garbage -script they put together in 2007 with a book that is a true horror masterpiece.

For fan's of the book.....you'll probably never see another one of these.

Matheson%20Legend020_zpsvawibj1v.jpg

(worship):o(worship)

That is awesome!

I've never understood why Hollywood can't get a straight adaptation of this story done. They keep changing so much of what doesn't need to be changed.

For fan's of the book.....you'll probably never see another one of these.

Matheson%20Legend020_zpsvawibj1v.jpg

Holy skizz!!!!

I'm never usually jealous of whatever people post, but my golly, that's just pure awesomeness!!!

Thanks,

I feel lucky to have had a chance to get the book and have it in my collection.