• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the best reprint or version of Amazing Fantasy 15 to own besides the orig

22 posts in this topic

The HC AF15 that comes in the Birth of Spider-man box set is basically a high-end C2C replica, produced by Applewood Books who are known for historical volumes.

Plus you get a Spidey-ring and Stan on CD.

Amazon.com: The Birth of Spider-man

1157611.jpg

I have this and love it. One of the only good things produced by marvel in the late 90s.

From everything mentioned, this is my favourite. Never seen it before.

They really are impressive in-hand. None of that eyeball-burning hyperwhite paper/over saturated colors stuff. The paper looks and feels authentic, pleasingly vintage.

That, and the OP stated he wanted to buy one "that will possibly go up in value in the future", making the 'Limited to 2,500 copies out-of-print' aspect a consideration. Although a patient and savvy shopper could possibly still snag a stray out there somewhere.

The HC AF15 that comes in the Birth of Spider-man box set is basically a high-end C2C replica, produced by Applewood Books who are known for historical volumes.

Plus you get a Spidey-ring and Stan on CD.

Amazon.com: The Birth of Spider-man

1157611.jpg

I have this and love it. One of the only good things produced by marvel in the late 90s.

From everything mentioned, this is my favourite. Never seen it before.

They really are impressive in-hand. None of that eyeball-burning hyperwhite paper/over saturated colors stuff. The paper looks and feels authentic, pleasingly vintage.

That, and the OP stated he wanted to buy one "that will possibly go up in value in the future", making the 'Limited to 2,500 copies out-of-print' aspect a consideration. Although a patient and savvy shopper could possibly still snag a stray out there somewhere.

+ a whole bunch.

I can't recommend this item enough.

My collection has a revolving door. Never considered selling this and I've sold some pretty neat stuff over the years.