• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher 1, X-Men 148, Harley Quinn 1 CGC 9.8

100 posts in this topic

That's it! Looks like I've got time to start up a Silver-Age thread. Feel free to buy from both threads and combine for the shipping discount. Thanks for looking and PM me any questions. Thread closes down at noon tomorrow.

Asm 361, 362, 363 set for 210 shipped. Take these too

^^ I know they are mine but great pick up which will look like a steal when Carnage becomes a bigger hit.

These are some great offerings. As a Page Quality junkie I have to ask if there is any chance you can specify the Page Quality ?

I've only seen the chart and have really no ability to tell a White for a Off-White. I'd say none of these are past Off-White other then the Teen Titans 1 which I would have to check on tonight if you are interested. All 20 of my recent graded books came back White so the Ohio air must be good on books. Hope this helps.

These are some great offerings. As a Page Quality junkie I have to ask if there is any chance you can specify the Page Quality ?

I've only seen the chart and have really no ability to tell a White for a Off-White. I'd say none of these are past Off-White other then the Teen Titans 1 which I would have to check on tonight if you are interested. All 20 of my recent graded books came back White so the Ohio air must be good on books. Hope this helps.

The book I purchased from you had Bone White pages. :thumbsup:

Peter Parker 64 - CGC 9.6 - Not Pressed but two people at Heroes recommended I get it pressed to possibly get a 9.8 which I will do if it does not sell - $200

Peter%20Parker%2064%20Front_zpskiskxfii.jpg

Peter%20Parker%2064%20Back_zpsuhphsv0v.jpg

:takeit: via pm

Thanks. Let me know if you get it regraded.

It‘s great to see some Caliban love, a pity they so quickly ruined the character after the first Apocalypse storyline. I really loved it. :(

But I still haven’t figured out why the book is supposed to be "hot"…

I still don’t have a copy so I might as well grab one when I get back from the sea in mid-August, if you haven’t sold all your copies, of course. :D

It‘s great to see some Caliban love, a pity they so quickly ruined the character after the first Apocalypse storyline. I really loved it. :(

But I still haven’t figured out why the book is supposed to be "hot"…

I still don’t have a copy so I might as well grab one when I get back from the sea in mid-August, if you haven’t sold all your copies, of course. :D

Speculation at its finest. Word on the street is Caliban will be turned into one of the 4 horsemen in the upcoming X-Men movie. Makes sense but nothing is official. I've been grabbing every nice copy at the cons this year so we will see what comes of it.

Well, Caliban IS one of the four Horsemen in the original storyline – he becomes Death after the Angel (which was initially turned into Death) is freed from Apocalypse's sway. That was the turn of events to which I was referring: Apocalypse takes advantage of the weakness of Caliban and seduces him in following his evil plans.

From what I have read, Caliban then repented of the evil committed and eventually died as a hero, but I was very saddened when Louise Simonson (which remains a great writer) made him subdue to Apocalypse. :(

I loved Caliban in the initial run, when he was with the Morlocks, and still would like a #148, as my X-Men run starts with #150 or so… Hopefully you won’t sell them all! lol

Well, Caliban IS one of the four Horsemen in the original storyline – he becomes Death after the Angel (which was initially turned into Death) is freed from Apocalypse's sway. That was the turn of events to which I was referring: Apocalypse takes advantage of the weakness of Caliban and seduces him in following his evil plans.

From what I have read, Caliban then repented of the evil committed and eventually died as a hero, but I was very saddened when Louise Simonson (which remains a great writer) made him subdue to Apocalypse. :(

I loved Caliban in the initial run, when he was with the Morlocks, and still would like a #148, as my X-Men run starts with #150 or so… Hopefully you won’t sell them all! lol

I think I've got you covered - I've got about 20 raw copies and a graded 9.6.

I'm re-opening this thread until early next week. I'm offering a 10% discount for any purchase over $500 and feel free to combine purchases in this thread and the Silver-Age thread.