• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvels, Morbius, and Punisher on Ebay!!!

2 posts in this topic

This week I'm getting rid of some various Marvel comics, but mostly my Punisher issues. Included are: some Marvels issues; the first 4 issues of Morbius’ series; a few issues from Punisher’s first ongoing series, including the first issue, some Whilce Portacio issues, and some annuals; the first issue and the Onslaught cross-over issue of the Punisher’s second ongoing series; the entire Garth Ennis 12-issue mini-series; the first 4 issues of the Punisher’s third ongoing series; a bunch of War Journal issues, including the first issue and most of Jim Lee’s run, including both Wolverine issues; and some War Zone issues.

Click the link to check them out.

My Ebay Auctions!!!

Thanks!

The auctions end on Sunday, and some great deals are still available.

After this week, I'm taking a hiatus for a couple of weeks because of a business trip, but I'll return mid-March in full force. So thanks to anyone who has at least looked at the auctions, and thanks a bunch if you've bid! It's really helped me and my wife out since our son was born in September.

Rob