• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Discounted High Grade Vampirella & Blazing Combat-Raw

33 posts in this topic

I bought these books about 3 years ago from an original owner. He had a habit of buying 2 of each issue of Vampirella, read one and stashed the other one away unread. I bought only the highest graded examples of the unread books. Many of these issues have very low CGC population numbers. These copies have never been pressed. I am confident that many of them would evenually be the highest (or tied for highest) graded examples to date. The books are between issue #25 and issue #49. I am pricing them per 2015 Overstreet but will listen to reasonable offers.

Rules, returns always accepted if the book is returned in the same condition as received. In over 10 years on the boards, I have had only 2 returns due to grading disputes.

Postage and insurance is the responsibility of the buyer and will start at $5. Orders over $100 should be insured.

Paypal okay.

International orders must be pre-approved with me.

Blazing Combat #1 F/VF.........................................$199.
:takeit: