• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F_T & Comicana Direct Present...Pure Raw Awesomeness Part Deux!!!

164 posts in this topic

mJk0b5W.jpg

This time we've got around 150 raw books to post...and it really is an eclectic mix. There's some 50s war books, a few pre-hero Marvels, an almost complete high grade run of early Cerebus (#1 to #28, only missing #5), a load of high grade random SA/BA DCs and Marvels, a couple of sweet high-grade pence copies, some lower grade early 60s books...unless you're a slabs-only collector, there should be something for everybody! :cloud9:

For those who are sticklers for the rules, these books are not listed for sale anywhere outside of the boards. No eBay, no auction house and neither are they included on the Comicana Direct site. Bottom line, you'll be getting first shot at these before they are included in our main stock. (thumbs u

To the best of my knowledge, these books have not been pressed.

Stuff

(1) Unless you are in the UK, Paypal is the preferred method of payment. Within the UK, cheques or postal orders are acceptable.

(2) Regarding shipping, one raw book can be sent Air Mail anywhere in the world for $8 with each additional book adding $1.50 to the bill. Insurance (with tracking and signature) is a flat $12 and is compulsory for orders of $150 or more.

Obviously, European shipping will be cheaper and UK postage will be cheaper still.

(3) Regarding who wins what, the usual :takeit: in the thread trumps all.

(4) When posting the :takeit: , you must quote the book you are referring to.

(5) If you're on the Probation List, feck off. (thumbs u

(6) Returns are accepted for whatever reason. If it's because I screwed up, return shipping will also be paid. If it's a personal thing to you, shipping costs are also on you.

(7) Time payments can be arrange for larger purchases. Simply drop me a PM and I'm certain we can come to an arrangement. (thumbs u