• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this Iron Man King-Size Special #1 (Annual)

20 posts in this topic

Hey Prof...you don't really need an opinion do ya? 27_laughing.gif

Is that ink transfer on the back cover? Not sure how much is allowed after 9.2...but with that and the soiling, and no hidden flaws...easy 9.4.

what's that going across IM's foot on the FC? glare? eraser marks (oh i hope not)?

the LRC on the back has a twinge, and i hope that colour smudge is more pronounced in the scan than in person.

at least a 9.2 but with 9.6 potential. of course if that faintness on the FC is something other than my imagination, this will be much lower. i would guess

what's that going across IM's foot on the FC? glare? eraser marks (oh i hope not)?

the LRC on the back has a twinge, and i hope that colour smudge is more pronounced in the scan than in person.

Just your imagination . . . I've had to switch temporarily to photobucket.com for hosting, and needless to say the 250k limit causes some loss of detail. confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey Prof...you don't really need an opinion do ya? 27_laughing.gif

Is that ink transfer on the back cover? Not sure how much is allowed after 9.2...but with that and the soiling, and no hidden flaws...easy 9.4.

Yes, it's ink transfer on the back cover. hi.gif

9.4 with a shot at 9.6!

For sure

2nd question is, of course, is there a high enough demand for this issue to warrant slabbing as an economy? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

According to the census, 30 have been graded and 22 are 9.2 and above. crazy.gif

9.4 with a shot at 9.6!

For sure

2nd question is, of course, is there a high enough demand for this issue to warrant slabbing as an economy? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

According to the census, 30 have been graded and 22 are 9.2 and above. crazy.gif

Kinda like our Giant-Size Defenders #1 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ink transfer on this book is less than the amount on a 9.8 modern I have.