• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "I spent a bit too much at Boston Comic Con" Sale - a bit of everything

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Spent more than I wanted to at Boston Comic Con this last weekend so I am selling a few of the books I found there as well as some other stuff.

Rules:

1.) Please no HOS or people on the Probation List.

2.) First in the thread or PM (determined via timestamp) wins

3.) Shipping is $5 for the first book and then $0.75 for each additional book.

4.) Payment via PayPal, Money Order, or Personal Check (if you'd like to pay with gold bullion, that'd be pretty sweet so I'll accept that too!)

5.) Returns are accepted, please PM me within 3-5 days of opening your package and please return it within 5-7 days of asking for the return. My goal is to make sure you're satisfied, that I have left you with a smile on your face (if you get this reference, we're best buds).

6.) If you disagree with grading, feel free to PM me or post in the thread. I'm using the Overstreet Comic Book Grading Guide and trying to do my best and wouldn't mind any comments that can help me grade better!

Posting up the books now!

Batman 181 in Good condition - $60

The centerfold / pinup is missing and there's a lovely tape pull right where Robin's hairline ends. Whoever owned the book did a nice job (kidding) fixing his hair line.

1_zpsxjrhcusb.jpg

1-1_zpsikhitr2i.jpg

Jungle Comics 108 in Fine+ (I am having a hard time grading this one) - $55

There are 4 tears on the book. 2 on the front cover and 2 on the back cover. The book has some fading as well. The two front cover tears are on the bottom edge r on the all black zebra leg and then on the top edge through the "A.N.C" initials. The tears on the back cover are easy to identify. Once again, I have a hard time grading this one so I'm open to opinions.

3-2_zpslx5duzqn.jpg

3-3_zpsgqul5y9i.jpg

Showcase 36 (3rd app of the Atom) in Good condition - $18

The big problem with this book is the water damage and color loss at the bottom of the book that affects front and back cover.

3-4_zpst9k2lvbi.jpg

3-5_zpsotzho1sj.jpg