• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rangers Comics 26 7.0 OW/W SOLD - ECs Added!

17 posts in this topic

Hello all, one book tonight - I will likely have some others tomorrow. No HOSers or Probies please. Price includes domestic shipping; PM me for an international quote. PayPal preferred, but checks/MOs are ok too (book will ship after payment clears). Full return privileges if you're not happy with the book. Thanks for looking!

Here are the graders' notes:

Center Staple Tear

Left Top Back Cover Crease

Right Bottom Front Cover Chews

Rangers Comics 26 CGC 7.0 OW/W $800 SOLD

Rangers%2026%2070%20front_zpsfx852meh.jpg

Rangers%2026%2070%20back_zpslk4vsebm.jpg

CSS 17 is SOLD via PM!

Drats! I got here too late. I need that book. I live in Dallas and I would have slammed the cash down for it. That is a very nice looking 6.5 from what I can tell in the pic.

Congrats to both Buyer and Seller!

ahhhh, don't shoot yourself over it.

:grin:

CSS 17 is SOLD via PM!

Drats! I got here too late. I need that book. I live in Dallas and I would have slammed the cash down for it. That is a very nice looking 6.5 from what I can tell in the pic.

Congrats to both Buyer and Seller!

ahhhh, don't shoot yourself over it.

:grin:

Oh, I'm not that desperate! :frustrated:

That is one of my favorite EC covers and it was very close to home. This copy is very pretty for it's grade and I just over-reacted a little. That's all.

Crypt of Terror 18 CGC 9.0 W $1800

Had this one listed previously; this is a much lower price. CLink has recently sold a Gaines 9.0 for $2617 and a Gaines 8.0 for $2313, so I think it's a steal. Let me know if you need a back scan, I can post tonight.

COT1990frontCConnect.jpg