• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dulldevil Falls to Third (Almost Fourth)

78 posts in this topic

>>Havent seen it yet. Is it really that bad?

That depends on your movie tastes. For my money, Daredevil isn't actually a movie, but more a set of totally unconnected action scenes, with sequences and dialogue stolen out of far superior flicks. It's like a compilation DVD of The Matrix, Spider-man and many others, only with different characters and costumes and absolutely no story.

To compare it to previous super-hero movies, Spider-man, Blade and X-Men would compare to Aliens, Terminator and Predator in overall quality, while Daredevil would be more like Rambo III.

Lotsa guns, lights and rock music, but nobody's home. Oh, and Stallone's John Rambo would have taken home the Oscar compared to DD's cast.

Sounds like id rather tap my own spine for fluid or cut squares of flesh off my arm with a skil saw than see this movie. Ill take your advise and wait for it to come on a Saturday night ABC broadcast premiere movie event thing. Its worth the price of electricity usage on my TV isnt it? crazy.gif

Let me just interject here about how phenomenally bad this movie is.

I would rather peel my eyeballs than watch it again.

Here's a sample of some dialogue from this epic neo-classic:

DD's answering machine (after he comes in from a long night on the town):

(woman's voice)

"Matt, are you there? Of course you're not there. You're never there. That's why I'm leaving you."

I swear to god, that's a direct quote. I would rather shave Greggy's back than watch that movie again.

HEY! Let's play the "I'd rather" game! Your turn.

My predictions are actually quite high. I got the 2 runs of Joes from my older cousin, who is quite anal about the quality of his books. He buys books, they go straight into bags and boards never to be seen again. When you pull the books out of the boxes, the cover color is amazingly bright and fresh. and razor sharp corners = smile.giflaugh.giftongue.gifgrin.gif !!!