• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed. thank you to all that bought

39 posts in this topic

Whoever bought the BA12 news stand copy, congrats. If you're looking to resell it shoot me a PM.

I am sure you'll find a nice copy. Maybe the new owner will PM you after he gets the book from John.

A ton of books just sold please see all my edited posts above.

Selling these CGC books is making nWo go crazy :whee:

m1703.gif

Whoever bought the BA12 news stand copy, congrats. If you're looking to resell it shoot me a PM.

I am sure you'll find a nice copy. Maybe the new owner will PM you after he gets the book from John.

t70h11.gif

A ton of books just sold please see all my edited posts above.

Selling these CGC books is making nWo go crazy :whee:

m1703.gif

t70h11.gif

Funny thing John contacted me and told me that he can get me the book, so I guess its not so sold. I really wanted the book. But Johns end game is one for the record books. I doubt I'm ending up with this book

Hulk #271

CGC 9.8

White Pages

$549.99 sold

sold_zpsad457c18.jpg

Shucks

Missed buying this one

I have another one that got graded 9.8 and CGC just shipped it to me with my next invoice today. PM me if you want that copy. It is just as nice as the the one that sold.

I should have that box this time next week.

Since half the New Mutants #98's sold and one of Batman Adventures 12's I am just reposting the ones that are left with nice HiRes scans.....

Thread is up to date what has sold.

thank you all that have bought so far.

John (nWo)

If you need a Hi-Def scan of any of the books please send me a PM along with any other questions about pricing, shipping options, or Time Payments.

thanks you again for looking,

John (nWo)

If you need a Hi-Def scan of any of the books please send me a PM along with any other questions about pricing, shipping options, or Time Payments.

thanks you again for looking,

John (nWo)

Why would you thank people for looking? hm

Pending scan of course; Hulk 271 CGC 9.8 White Pages

:takeit:

Thanks John for the easy deal.

(thumbs u

The 2nd copy of Hulk #271 CGC 9.8 WP is now sold pending scan once it arrives in my next order invoice from CGC.