• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Closed*All of my Batman Sketch covers and other Randoms BA12, NM98

100 posts in this topic

Neal Adams -$750

BatmanampRobin%20Neal%20Adams_zps3z4jwegy.jpg

:takeit:

Great pick up. You don't see Adams pieces like this everyday. I would have loved this for my son. It even got my wife's stamp of approval, and she hates sketches. I wish you good luck in your big Bats keys purchases BC. You have some killer sketches.

Neal Adams -$750

BatmanampRobin%20Neal%20Adams_zps3z4jwegy.jpg

:takeit:

Great pick up. You don't see Adams pieces like this everyday. I would have loved this for my son. It even got my wife's stamp of approval, and she hates sketches. I wish you good luck in your big Bats keys purchases BC. You have some killer sketches.

Thanks Spidey! I'll be honest, I had a hard time putting this one up for sale. It is one of my all time favorites by a killer Batman artist.

Thanks, it got my girlfriend's coveted seal of approval too.