• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a little help from Sega / virtua fighter fans

5 posts in this topic

posting this on a few different sites in order to hopefully get some help.

I purchased these three paintings from someone at sega about five years ago. I know they related to the virtua fighter series but wasn't too sure exactly what aspect of promotion (magazine ad? store display? etc) they were used for.

I saw this kiosk posted online, which got my attention because of the art in the middle, just above the console, is where my OA was used (note the saturn logo though? May be a later poster or standee hacked onto a genesis kiosk?):

sega1.jpg

So I can see that the one painting was clearly reproduced there, but it seems cut off so I am thinking it was used somewhere else as well. Does anyone recognize the image and where else it may have been used?

image_zps1cwsktig.jpg

Finally, there's these wonderful matching paintings of male and female virtua fighters. the notes just say 'virtua fighter 2'. Can anyone shed any light?

thanks!

image_zpsufm9sdql.jpg

image_zps2rhdkk5k.jpg