• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Greggy!

55 posts in this topic

You did not miss much.

The entire acticle was written with greamlins.

Ze-

That's what he sent me. Just a bunch of greamlins. confused-smiley-013.gif

It was heII trying to translate. Christo_pull_hair.gif

So whats the news letter say?

"Hi, I'm Greggy, a butt-head who enjoys 100 pagers. See my 100-apgers. Those are my 100-pagers. All mine. Thanks for letting me fleece you of 100-pagers. Now I am King of the 100-pagers."

confused-smiley-013.gif

So whats the news letter say?

"Hi, I'm Greggy, a butt-head who enjoys 100 pagers. See my 100-apgers. Those are my 100-pagers. All mine. Thanks for letting me fleece you of 100-pagers. Now I am King of the 100-pagers."

confused-smiley-013.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

"Hi, I'm Greggy, a butt-head who enjoys 100 pagers. See my 100-apgers. Those are my 100-pagers. All mine. Thanks for letting me fleece you of 100-pagers. Now I am King of the 100-pagers.

27_laughing.gif

Hey...maybe they can get you to do one on your cache of AT #25s? poke2.gifsmirk.gif

Jim

27_laughing.gif

Hey...maybe they can get you to do one on your cache of AT #25s? poke2.gifsmirk.gif

Jim

"Hi, I'm Deathlok, a butt-head who enjoys AT#25. I have many AT#25. Those are my AT#25's. All mine. Thanks for letting me fleece you of AT#25's. Now I am King of the AT#25."

27_laughing.gif

Jim

"Hi, I'm Deathlok, a butt-head who enjoys AT#25. I have many AT#25. Those are my AT#25's. All mine. Thanks for letting me fleece you of AT#25's. Now I am King of the AT#25."

thumbsup2.gif