• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Greggy!

55 posts in this topic

"Hi, I'm Greggy, a butt-head who enjoys 100 pagers. See my 100-apgers. Those are my 100-pagers. All mine. Thanks for letting me fleece you of 100-pagers. Now I am King of the 100-pagers."

27_laughing.gif

Hey...maybe they can get you to do one on your cache of AT #25s? poke2.gifsmirk.gif

Jim

"Hi, I'm Deathlok, a butt-head who enjoys AT#25. I have many AT#25. Those are my AT#25's. All mine. Thanks for letting me fleece you of AT#25's. Now I am King of the AT#25."

thumbsup2.gif

What exactly do you mean by "enjoy?" poke2.gif

"Hi, I'm Greggy, a butt-head who enjoys 100 pagers. See my 100-apgers. Those are my 100-pagers. All mine. Thanks for letting me fleece you of 100-pagers. Now I am King of the 100-pagers."

27_laughing.gif

Hey...maybe they can get you to do one on your cache of AT #25s? poke2.gifsmirk.gif

Jim

"Hi, I'm Deathlok, a butt-head who enjoys AT#25. I have many AT#25. Those are my AT#25's. All mine. Thanks for letting me fleece you of AT#25's. Now I am King of the AT#25."

thumbsup2.gif

I like to take some mayonnaise and smear on the comics and then rub them all over my naked body. Is that what you wanted to hear? screwy.gif

27_laughing.gif

Jim

thumbsup2.gif

I like to take some mayonnaise and smear on the comics and then rub them all over my naked body. Is that what you wanted to hear? screwy.gif

Truth hurts, doesn't it? stooges.gif

27_laughing.gif

Jim

thumbsup2.gif

Truth hurts, doesn't it? stooges.gif

gossip.gif It doesn't really hurt. cloud9.gif

Great article Gregster! I especially liked the part where you wrote.......

Another person who has assisted me in presenting my set with some scans is Brad Hamann, who I also met through the CGC Forums. He has been very helpful in reducing my scans to a presentable but allowable size for the registry.

Who is this...Brad....Hamann? Sounds like a terrific, wonderful and generous guy! acclaim.gif

BTW, where are my bloodmoney books!? They should be here by now! sumo.gif

Seriously, great article. thumbsup2.gif

Red Hook

You did not miss much.

The entire acticle was written with greamlins.

Ze-

I found this particularly relevant:

confused.gifforeheadslap.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

followed by the more poignant yet applicable:

frown.giffrustrated.gifconfused.gifcool.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

But THIS bit still leaves me wondering:

laugh.gifmad.gifshy.gifmakepoint.gifstooges.gifsumo.gifflamed.gif

Don't forget....

yeahok.gif

Jim

You did not miss much.

The entire acticle was written with greamlins.

Ze-

I found this particularly relevant:

confused.gifforeheadslap.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

followed by the more poignant yet applicable:

frown.giffrustrated.gifconfused.gifcool.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

But THIS bit still leaves me wondering:

laugh.gifmad.gifshy.gifmakepoint.gifstooges.gifsumo.gifflamed.gif

Don't forget....

yeahok.gif

Jim

893censored-thumb.gif