• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNSEEN #15 PRE CODE HORROR

5 posts in this topic

Howdy everybody,

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies

Paypal is the accepted payment method

Priority shipping in the US $8

International shipping is the actual cost

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first on the thread trumps all

This book has a 14 day return policy for a full refund if you are not satisfied. Buyer pays return shipping fees. I do not cover CGC fees or pressing fees

UNSEEN #15 $140

Great looking copy of a very tough book! Only a 7.5, 5.5, and a 3.5 are on CGC's census. Metropolis had called this book a FN 6.0 with white pages. I believe the grade is pretty accurate, but I would say the pages are closer to the OW/W range

IMG_2997_zpsksycdnr7.jpg

IMG_2999_zpsunldb7u3.jpg

66TQl_zpsbup3s9fr.jpeg

Howdy everybody,

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies

Paypal is the accepted payment method

Priority shipping in the US $8

International shipping is the actual cost

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first on the thread trumps all

This book has a 14 day return policy for a full refund if you are not satisfied. Buyer pays return shipping fees. I do not cover CGC fees or pressing fees

UNSEEN #15 $140

Great looking copy of a very tough book! Only a 7.5, 5.5, and a 3.5 are on CGC's census. Metropolis had called this book a FN 6.0 with white pages. I believe the grade is pretty accurate, but I would say the pages are closer to the OW/W range

IMG_2997_zpsksycdnr7.jpg

IMG_2999_zpsunldb7u3.jpg

66TQl_zpsbup3s9fr.jpeg

I'll take the Unseen #15