• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Nightmare #5 - spoilers

10 posts in this topic

Oh man, did this go in a direction I was not expecting! The being doing the broadcasts was:

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

... the Ultimate Vision! He came to earth a 100 yrs ago to warn us of Galactus coming, but the Russians dissected Vision instead to make super soldiers from his parts. Now Galactus is on the doorstep.

SHIELD took Vision and Falcon is assigned to get him back together and get more info on Galactus.

Very nice! Can't wait for Ultimate Secret... thumbsup2.gif

Did anyone else do what I did?

When I first turned to the big page where Widow, Fury, and Falcon walk into the room and say "we're gonna need help," I thought the character hanging in the middle of the room looked a lot like Deathlok. Especially with the red chest plate and half his face missing.

So I thought "HOLY [#@$%!!!] that was so unexpected!" Then found out a page or two later that it's Vision. Whoops!

When I first turned to the big page where Widow, Fury, and Falcon walk into the room and say "we're gonna need help," I thought the character hanging in the middle of the room looked a lot like Deathlok. Especially with the red chest plate and half his face missing.

So I thought "HOLY [#@$%!!!] that was so unexpected!" Then found out a page or two later that it's Vision. Whoops!

Nope... I knew Deathlok only shows up here on the forums stooges.gif

Nope... I knew Deathlok only shows up here on the forums stooges.gif

insane.gif

You said it. And I probably would have crapped my pants if I hadn't already read that it was building up to the appearance of Ultimate Galactus. So maybe it's a good thing that info was already released.

I didn't read any of the advance info, so the ending was a shocker to me! I am loving this series! Once again, thanks to rob_react for pointing out this new, upcoming Ellis book to the boards before it was released, or I might not have picked it up in the first place. yay.gif AWESOME story! Guh-lack-tuss. hail.gif

And Captain America killed someone????? 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif This book rules.

Oh, and by the way, I thought it was Deathlok too when I saw that first drawing of Ultimate Vision. 27_laughing.gif

You said it. And I probably would have crapped my pants if I hadn't already read that it was building up to the appearance of Ultimate Galactus. So maybe it's a good thing that info was already released.

I didn't read any of the advance info, so the ending was a shocker to me! I am loving this series! Once again, thanks to rob_react for pointing out this new, upcoming Ellis book to the boards before it was released, or I might not have picked it up in the first place. yay.gif AWESOME story! Guh-lack-tuss. hail.gif

And Captain America killed someone????? 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif This book rules.

Oh, and by the way, I thought it was Deathlok too when I saw that first drawing of Ultimate Vision. 27_laughing.gif

Thank God I wasn't the only one thumbsup2.gif