• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NM 98 & Hellboy and more added, prices lowered

12 posts in this topic

I only have one book on the silver age thread and it's a killer. Payment will need to be through paypal with shipping at $13 for first book and $3 for each additional slabbed book. I will also have more books in the modern and copper forums. I will be adding books as they come in and I am looking at about 50 or so books still needing to come in, mostly modern semi keys. From transformers, hellboy, valiant, new mutants, conan and lady death blue labels and yellow ones as well.

First with :takeit: is winner

No Losers or dead beats

Offers welcomed

Kudos

First up Lady Death SS Phoenix Comic Con Instant Edition, cover by Mike Debalfo book was completed from start to finish within 48 hrs. Signed by Brian Pulido and Mike Debalfo, book is number 72/88 9.8 W pages $100. SOLDSOLD

IMG_20150805_094424487_zpskb2naegn.jpg

I only have one book on the silver age thread and it's a killer. Payment will need to be through paypal with shipping at $13 for first book and $3 for each additional slabbed book. I will also have more books in the modern and copper forums. I will be adding books as they come in and I am looking at about 50 or so books still needing to come in, mostly modern semi keys. From transformers, hellboy, valiant, new mutants, conan and lady death blue labels and yellow ones as well.

No Losers or dead beats

Kudos

First up Lady Death SS Phoenix Comic Con Instant Edition, cover by Mike Debalfo book was completed from start to finish within 48 hrs. Signed by Brian Pulido and Mike Debalfo, book is number 72/88 9.8 W pages $100.

:takeit:

No Losers or dead beats

Kudos

First up Lady Death SS Phoenix Comic Con Instant Edition, cover by Mike Debalfo book was completed from start to finish within 48 hrs. Signed by Brian Pulido and Mike Debalfo, book is number 72/88 9.8 W pages $100.

:takeit:

Winna