• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBAY SELLER BP0725

26 posts in this topic

HI ALL

HAS ANYONE BEEN RIPPED off by this seller b4? his name is brad purdew and he lives in oregon

he never refunded my money on a ff 39, graded by him nm but in reality was fine+

i just got an email from another person whos been allegedly screwed out of $1400!!

i notified ebay when my scam happened but usual response, i lodged a complaint with some FBI internet fraud/scam site months ago but havent heard from them

as im in australia its a bit hard for me to go to oregon to find this scum and kick his [#@$%!!!]

can anyone help??

My policy at least for early SA HG books is to ask for larger scans (both front and back cover) - I also will never pay cash. If you paid by money order, file mail fraud. If you paid by credit card, file a chargeback.

I'm sorry this had to happen, but a red flag always goes up when someone is a selling a "NM" comic non-CGC'd or similar.

I'm sorry this had to happen, but a red flag always goes up when someone is a selling a "NM" comic non-CGC'd or similar.

Exactly. It's why I don't buy raw books from eBay anymore. Even in the old days, I'd test the waters with small purchases from an eBay seller before dropping any real money on them.

what's up with the scam artist's residing in oregon? screwy.gif

Like serial killers from Michigan

Actually, the notorious serial killers seem to come from Chicago or Milwaukee... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I hear that Gacey is your favourite. You like clowns...don't you? confused-smiley-013.gif

what's up with the scam artist's residing in oregon? screwy.gif

Like serial killers from Michigan

Actually, the notorious serial killers seem to come from Chicago or Milwaukee... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I hear that Gacey is your favourite. You like clowns...don't you? confused-smiley-013.gif

Actually, I love the Gacy tapes where he is interviewed by this young dude who was writing a book on serial killers (unbekownst to Gacy). The dude had stories you just can't believe! 893whatthe.gif A local radio show here played them - and replays the Gacy discussion on Monday Night Football before each NFL season opener insane.gif

This seller is a real [#@$%!!!]! He should be dropped in [#@$%!!!] boiling oil until his [#@$%!!!] falls off! Obviously a bloodsucking [#@$%!!!] like this should be [#@$%!!!] banned from Ebay! Right now in fact! [#@$%!!!]! [#@$%!!!]! And his mother's a [#@$%!!!] [#@$%!!!] too!

foreheadslap.gif Sorry, I was having a jediknight moment there.......... sorry.gif

This seller is a real [#@$%!!!]! He should be dropped in [#@$%!!!] boiling oil until his [#@$%!!!] falls off! Obviously a bloodsucking [#@$%!!!] like this should be [#@$%!!!] banned from Ebay! Right now in fact! [#@$%!!!]! [#@$%!!!]! And his mother's a [#@$%!!!] [#@$%!!!] too!

foreheadslap.gif Sorry, I was having a jediknight moment there.......... sorry.gif

mad.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

Exactly. It's why I don't buy raw books from eBay anymore. Even in the old days, I'd test the waters with small purchases from an eBay seller before dropping any real money on them.

Hey now! Don't be lumping me in with bad sellers! mad.gif

Yeah! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Yeah! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Not a very good impersonation. You didn't use the work "frikken'". 893naughty-thumb.gif