• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBAY SELLER BP0725

26 posts in this topic

This seller is a real [#@$%!!!]! He should be dropped in [#@$%!!!] boiling oil until his [#@$%!!!] falls off! Obviously a bloodsucking [#@$%!!!] like this should be [#@$%!!!] banned from Ebay! Right now in fact! [#@$%!!!]! [#@$%!!!]! And his mother's a [#@$%!!!] [#@$%!!!] too!

foreheadslap.gif Sorry, I was having a jediknight moment there.......... sorry.gif

Is he still around?

I blocked him after reading his first few posts confused-smiley-013.gif

This seller is a real [#@$%!!!]! He should be dropped in [#@$%!!!] boiling oil until his [#@$%!!!] falls off! Obviously a bloodsucking [#@$%!!!] like this should be [#@$%!!!] banned from Ebay! Right now in fact! [#@$%!!!]! [#@$%!!!]! And his mother's a [#@$%!!!] [#@$%!!!] too!

foreheadslap.gif Sorry, I was having a jediknight moment there.......... sorry.gif

Is he still around?

I blocked him after reading his first few posts confused-smiley-013.gif

Yea, he's still around. He's made several worthless posts today. You can still see his name even though you've blocked him, you just can't see to content of the posts.

book was paid for via paypal

can i charge back on paypal??

luckily it wasnta huge amount, $180 BUT is the PRINCIPLE of the matter

but i feel for the guy whos allegedly been scammed $1400

i believe you can do a chargeback because the book was significantly different than advertised....

you should file another complaint with ebay for that as well if that wasn't your first one...

and you can do mail fraud as well even though you used paypal, because he mailed it to you...unless he ups/fredexed it....

Yeah! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Not a very good impersonation. You didn't use the work "frikken'". 893naughty-thumb.gif

Or "sak" of something or the other. 893naughty-thumb.gif