• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Tales 169...Brother Voodoo in Dr.Strange movie?

6 posts in this topic

So I saw this completed auction for Strange Tales 169 on eBay and (after I picked my jaw up off the ground) started asking around. Seems like an awful lot of coin to place on a rumor that he may feature in the first movie. Is that a confirmed fact? Doesn't seem like it based on this Marvel Dr. Strange movie rumor site.

almost $1200 for a Strange Tales 169 NM MINT 9.8 "CGC READY," huh?

:sick:

more power to the seller. That's what it seems to have come down to nowadays..just the mere speculation that a character MIGHT appear in a movie or TV show.

That has to be a shilled auction. :sumo:

more power to the seller. That's what it seems to have come down to nowadays..just the mere speculation that a character MIGHT appear in a movie or TV show.

Maybe...but a 9.4 recently went for $515. So...maybe not.

By the way...amazing achievement on the marvel run. Congrats! (a year late)

Seller has a long, shady history, blackballed here, one of many posts on the subject.