• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

* * * RAW SPAWN - clearance sale! Lot of over 60 comics! * * *

7 posts in this topic

:rulez:

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or members on my ignore list.

First :takeit: in the sales thread is the ^^ PM negotiations are not valid until the buyer posts an :takeit: in the sales thread.

Immediate payment is expected via PayPal.

I will only ship to the United States or Canada. Canadians should contact me for a quote.

Cost of USPS priority shipping is included in the cost of all slabs.

Shipping costs for other items will be described in the item descriptions below.

Please note that your order will ship the Saturday after your payment is received. I can only make it to the post on weekends.

***All comics will ship in carefully packed boxes***

If the package arrives damaged, please take photographs for insurance purposes.

I will work through any problems. I will accept a full return and will administer a full refund on this lot for any reason; however, the request must be sent via PM within 72 hours of your acceptance of delivery as documented by the USPS tracking website. Return requests after that time period will not be honored for any reason.

My kudos can be found by going HERE.

I have a bunch of raw Spawn comics that I need to move in order to make a little more space for the next batch.

PRICE: $80 shipped to the CONUS.

CONDITION: These are all very nice comics. I'm selling some of these because they are duplicates and I don't need them. I'm selling most of these because I don't think they can meet the standard of a CGC 9.8 comic. I would say that a handful of the comics might end up grading out anyway. There are quite a few 9.4s-9.6s in this lot. Some of them just barely missed the NM/M grade. On the other end of the spectrum, some of these may grade out at 8.5-9.2. If you have a question about the condition of a particular issue in this lot, I'd be happy to provide a second look along with some scans.

Curse of Spawn 1 (black and white variant) would grade at around a 9.0. The comic has a very small 1/8" tear on right edge about 1/3 way up from bottom. slight dent mid binder-no color break, glossy and flat.

This lot consists of the following issues:

Curse of the Spawn - 1, 1 (black and white variant), 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 11, 14

+

The Dark Ages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 13, 14, 16 (x2), 21, 25 (x2), 26

+

Godslayer - 1, 7 (x2)

+

Spawn - 21 (x2), 26, 27, 28, 29 (x3), 37, 43 (x2), 48, 50 (x2), 67, 70, 85, 86, 121 (HTF issue), 170 (HTF), 184 (HTF), 201 (x4), 202 (x5), 208, 210, 245 (x2),

+

Spawn 186 (second printing) HTF

+

Spawn 200 (Silvestri Variant)

+

Spawn 200 (Liefeld Variant)

+

Spawn: The Movie (squarebound) (x3)

sfs4_zpsmqjb4wi6.jpgsfs2_zpsdzwfvmhm.jpgsfs3_zpsdodyupyq.jpgsfs1_zpsblfcuk8i.jpg

***There you have it! Scans of some of the more valuable issues out of the lot. There will be no further price reduction. Get these issues shipped for just over a dollar per comic and compare my prices!***

Any offers on the set?

I will also sell individual items.

Interested parties should PM me.

This will be the final :bump:

I've decided to offer these for individual sale.

186 second printing and 200 Liefeld are sold.

Other books are in negotiation.

If any of you are interested in singles or smaller lots, choose from the list and let me know. I also have other Spawn for sale in raw form, so inquiries are always welcome.

I will leave this up for another week before moving the scraps to eBay.