• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters + New York Comic Con- This is our BEST Multi Sig Event ALL YEAR!

50 posts in this topic

Fun Times!

I spoke with John Romita Jr. and the plan is that he will stop bye our booth 2408 in New York Comic Con on Saturday. Time is TBD.

For other parts of the day he will be at Spencer's booth in Artist Alley.

9/21 today.

You all have until 10/1 to email me about Todd McFarlane and NYCC Submissions.

We will most likely fill up all of our slots for McFarlane at NYCC so do not miss out.

BOOTH 2408 SEE YOU THERE!

Hi All------

I just got the word that Stan Lee actually WILL NOT be at New York Comic Con.

We will still be on site collecting submissions.

Looks like now we have to head out to Sunny LA a little after New York Comic Con.

Although these trips require more work and travel they are a fun time and a great environment that we have setup in LA with Stan and his team to get your items signed.

Same goes for Todd.

This is the last hurrah of the year. NYCC then these huge private signings after to follow. Get your books in!

Feel free to drop off books to us at NYCC Booth 2408!

All the best,

Sean

UPDATE-----

We are getting closer to the end.

On 10/8-10/11 we coordinated signings with Joe Quesada, Jim Lee, John Romita Jr, Chris Claremont, Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo, Robert Kirkman (thanks CGC!) and lots of other amazing creators at New York Comic Con.

On 10/21 we went and saw the one and only John Romita Sr. Such a Good Time

On 10/31 we completed our final Stan Lee signing of the year. It was everything you could hope for a Stan Lee signing to be. Good Times :)

On 11/13 we are headed to Arizona for this years Fall Todd McFarlane signing.

Right after that we are hoping to get on up to Joe Sinnott and Terry Austin who have had to delay our private signing from Mid-October.

Then we organize, ship in and are done for the year! Stay tuned for more updates and thanks for your patience. :)

Best,

Sean

NY Comics Comes through again! I'm new to the sig series and CGC seen (about a year now, this is even my 1st post here) and have rapidly become hooked thanks in a big part to the awesome work from NY comics. I sent in a Predator #1 (6/89 1st print) already a 9.8 to be signed by Danny Glover at NYCC. I know NY comics prefers to deal with creators mainly so they seemed a little hesitant to take on a celebrity sig, but gladly accepted it anyways and assured me they would take care of it. Not only did it come back still a 9.8 and with a good looking silver sig, it has a very unexpected inscription from Mr. Glover as well "I'm getting too old for this mess" ... i almost giggled like alittle girl i was so excited. Awesome job Sean, Chris and the rest of your crew. Couldn't thank you enough!