• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED and REMOVED

4 posts in this topic

I wanted to throw this out on the boards to see if it gets any bites. This book is triple signed by all the creative team of Spider-Gwen as well as sketched. I am asking $250.00 which includes priority mail shipping to a US Address outside the US contact me for shipping quotes.

Here are the grader text for the book, there were no grader notes provided on these books. Nor for some reason any book above a 9.0

SIGNED & SKETCH BY JASON LATOUR & SIGNED BY ROBBI RODRIGUEZ & RICO RENZI ON 6/20/15

Feel free to check out my positive feedback when it comes to selling on these boards.

Feedback Link

AS3ElO0l.jpg[/img]

ok is the asking price to high, pictures not clear enough someone give me some idea why i am getting people looking but no bites

I'd check out GPA data if you have a subscription. It's not the end all in terms of slab prices but it does seem to be what people on the boards based their buying decisions. GPA has the price of the book being in the $200 range from what I can see. Add in the fact that EOSV 2 seems to be dropping in price and demand you. Hope this helps.