• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOLY DC I got a haul..

36 posts in this topic

I have NO IDEA what those titles are Kav!! I traded someone my twitter ID for four months of DC comp boxes

Since the twitter handle was free they cost me nothing to find out what the titles are!!

I got several hardcovers,so far 55 TPB/Graphics..and about 300-400 comic books..

He sent them FEDEX double boxed and securely packaged..

I officially stoked...

Are you slowly rebuilding your collection?Or just reading

Very nice and congratulations!! If you don't want to give your Twitter handle that's ok, but just curious why someone would want someone else's twitter to use for a few months just to give it back. I'm not making the connection.

WTF is Batman 66 and Astro Vice

Astro Vice is a spin-off from Astro City.

Batman 66 is basically a comic book for the TV show, but using entirely new material.

Is that Mike Allred?

Yes. Some of his covers for this series are pretty cool.

Batman14.jpg

Batman 66 is basically a comic book for the TV show, but using entirely new material.

Is that Mike Allred?

Batman14.jpg

I traded a 1966 life mag for the second volume of that hardcover signed.Came with a great inscription.

ps the Adam West cover.

Is that Mike Allred?

Batman14.jpg

I traded a 1966 life mag for the second volume of that hardcover signed.Came with a great inscription.

ps the Adam West cover.

I like his Joker/Harley Quinn variant for HQ#6 too.

To be honest I hadnt used it in like two years since I lost a viral marketing job I had..so I was like.."Oh that old thing? you want to give me comics for it?"

lol OMG

I flip through one..and I am like .cool..neat..wait..what is this title? Okay I am lost because I don't know this story..wait..oh ..this is new 52 stuff lol

I am lost on new stories..

give me some old go-go checks..those stories I know..

lol