• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM Renew Your Vows 1

9 posts in this topic

So I bought a bunch of comics at an online retailer and they all came back pretty banged up. Damaged corners bends breaks etc. I was so disappointed suffice to say. I thought ASM RYV looked great until i took it out. Please help me.

I wanted an ASM RYV for slott to sign for me since i love this book so much. I dont even know if this is worth signing.

sorry for upside down images

OPl65oz.jpg

bend visible

QTjUpiX.jpg

BeaCS2a.jpg

Drnv67j.jpg

d77rkkZ.jpg

eeHYFsR.jpg

nPL4H6y.jpg

HdrS0TP.jpg

Next time, use a image hosting site to allow for specific size pictures posting. (thumbs u

As for the book… It does not seem in such a bad shape, I don’t know how much you care for the grade, but if you need it in a short timespan for having it signed, do so anyway. It’s the signature that matters, even if it's Slott. lol

Hard to tell without the book in hand, just from the pictures.

I’d say in the VF range, mostly because of that "dogear" crease. The corner bang is not so bad.

I always disliked Slott, but I picked this one myself, and it’s somewhat nice.

At last they realized it was an insufficiently_thoughtful_person thing to "cancel" Peter's wedding, and give "godlike" powers to Mephisto too… :facepalm: