• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Many Comic Book Conventions Have You Attended?

Number of Comic Book Conventions Attended?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Number of Comic Book Conventions Attended?

28 posts in this topic

Here's another question......... my first comic con was in July of 1968.....NYC......put on by Phil Seuling at the Statler Hilton. Before alot of you comic-collecting fetuses were even conceived.

Can anyone beat that with an earlier one?

screwy.gif

my first comic con was in July of 1968.....NYC......put on by Phil Seuling at the Statler Hilton. Before alot of you comic-collecting fetuses were even conceived.

No, Red, it's quite clear - you are the Ancient One among us! poke2.gif

my first comic con was in July of 1968.....NYC......put on by Phil Seuling at the Statler Hilton. Before alot of you comic-collecting fetuses were even conceived.

Thanks, but I prefer to be known as Grampy Red.

Actually, I fully expect someone here to step in and top that date. Please don't tell me it's gonna's stand. Oy! foreheadslap.gif

Thanks, but I prefer to be known as Grampy Red.

Actually, I fully expect someone here to step in and top that date. Please don't tell me it's gonna's stand. Oy! foreheadslap.gif

My first comic con was when Henry the VIII was seeking a new jester1 Top THAT! (and if you do I will have to hearken back to Ancient Egypt)!

Serisouly? I went to all of the - I think they were called Creation Con? In the 80's? I DO remember seeing drawer fulls of original art going for $5-10 and thinking they were just weird. Man, talk about Monday Morning Quarterbacking! Back Seat Driving! grin.gif

Well as far as multi day shows with guests, I've been at 250 to 300. If you add one day shows it goes to way over 500. Plus that doesn't include Antique Shows, Hollywood Collectible Shows, Baseball Card Shows, and Beatlefest.

Then I'm over 1,000!!

That is no life............ makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

Here's another question......... my first comic con was in July of 1968.....NYC......put on by Phil Seuling at the Statler Hilton. Before alot of you comic-collecting fetuses were even conceived.

Not me. I don't think I was even eating solid food at that point.

Not me. I don't think I was even eating solid food at that point.

I was -12. My first show was WW Chicago around 94.