• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 300

8 posts in this topic

So I bought this book on ebay and the seller claimed it was a 9.2. To my disappointment it wasnt even close upon inspection. Im far from a grader but it doesnt look like a 7

Issues I noticed:

- Corners are bent

- Spine is messed up

- Inner pages are yellowed and have small holes

- Slash on the cover

- Discoloration on the cover

Please grade my book and tell me what you think

I need some people telling here confirming the grade so i have something to show ebay. Not sure if it will even do any good.

Heres the link

I didnt see a rule that images have to be directly linked. I avodied that as theres many of them but i can do it if im told to

Edit: I also forgot to note that the backboard was yellowed and likely sucked out some paint

thanks guys. i saw it when it had several minutes left and the pictures were at weird angles and not very clear. I messaged the guy and he said he had it graded several times and it was never lower than 9.2

i bought it assuming the ebay money back guarantee is valid. talking to them now

I hope i can be refunded