• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

:)

5 posts in this topic

The Manager

Y.M.C.A Hotel

London, England

Roma, 1 June 1971

Dear Signore Direttore

Now I am a-tella you a short story how I was-a-treated at your hotella.

I am a-comma from Roma as a tourist to London and stay as a younga Cristian man at your hotella.

When I comma in my room I see there is no [!@#%^&^] in my bed - how can I sleep with no [!@#%^&^] in my bed? So I calla down to receptione and tella: "I wanna [!@#%^&^]". They tella me: "Go to toilet". I say:

"No, no. I wanna [!@#%^&^] in my bed". They say: "You better not [!@#%^&^] in your bed, you sonnowaperson_without_enough_empathy". What is a sonnawaperson_without_enough_empathy?

I go down for breakfast into ristorante. I order bacon and eggs and two pissis of toast. I getta only one [!@#%^&^] of toast. I tella waitress and point on toast: "I wanna [!@#%^&^]". She tella me: "Go to toilet". I say: "No, no I wanna [!@#%^&^] on my plate". She then say to me: "You bloody hella not [!@#%^&^] on the plate you sonnawaperson_without_enough_empathy. What is this sonnawaperson_without_enough_empathy?

Later I go for dinner in your ristorante. Spoon and knife is laid out, but not fock. I tella waitress: "I wanna fock", and she tella me: "Sure, everyone wanna fock". "No, no, you don't understand me. I wanna fock on the table". She tella me: "So you sonnawaperson_without_enough_empathy wanna fock on the table. Get your as out of here".

So I go to receptione and ask for bill. I no wanna stay in this hotella no more. When I have paid the billa the portier say to me: "Thank you and peace on you".

I say: "[!@#%^&^] on you too you sonnawaperson_without_enough_empathy. I go back to Italy! I never comma stay in your hotella no more, you sonnawaperson_without_enough_empathy!"

Sincerely,

Sperminelli Vermechenti

Jens...my wife is half Italian and that is her favorite birthday card...every year we give that card to someone in her family and they are required to read it aloud in their best Italian accent....

We end up in tears from laughing so hard.... grin.gif

I'll try to get a copy of it and post a link to a scan later tonight.....good stuff... wink.gif