• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction Houses That Hold Comic Sales

2 posts in this topic

I would be curious to hear from others of the various auction houses that have been known to hold auctions that included comic lots, whether on a frequent or occasional basis.

Obviously, there is Heritage, Hakes, All Star, Vault, and Philip Weiss. Of course, websites offer auctions as well such as e-bay and comiclink, but I am more interested in actual auction houses, i.e., Southeby (which I understand no longer offers comics?), Christies, etc.

MastroNet - usually have limited comics, but they sold an X-Men #2 in 9.2 last auction (may be slightly wrong on the grade.)

MastroNet

Currently they are running what they call a Classic auction, which is the stuff that is not good enough to make it in their premier auction. Their premier auctions are usually pretty impressive in terms of quality.