• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FRIENDSHIP BUILDS posted by Ronnylama

10 posts in this topic

TNERB was the first person I reached out to

The first person I reached out to one I first started this CGC business was Tnerb. Spell it backwards....you might ask him why it is important. My y collecting goes back to MAD books when I was 8. It was not so much collecting but when, in 1976, we moved to Reno and I met a friend who had a father that was a doctor. He showed me a Silver Surfer 1 and Iron Man 1. He got them from his father's money but I fell in love with the thread of yearning. He told me about a comic shop 8 miles away (perhaps 5 miles) and in 1983 I became a master of coolecting. I became more COOL as I continued but my younger brother read my bppks and he still owes me for low grades. Even so....getting back To LEE

This man responded to me and I sent him a big batch of books because I loved his posts.

I sent them to his fathers home and we have sealed the deal ever since

I have connected with many wonderful people through this man and now that he is married I can throw out a YOU ARE WECOME AS WELL AS I AM

16833.jpg

See more journals by Ronnylama

Ron, you are on fire. That is a pricey book right there...but doesnt matter, because you value friendship so much more. That's just the kind of guy you are, and I am a better person for knowing you. Now pass me a Silver Bullet and a steak...I mean stake, haha!

Ok, now that I have my password problem fixed, I can actually respond to this post. YAY!

This is one heck of a fantastic birth month book/wedding gift. This is his single biggest book of this set that he had to get. The fact that it has been signed, got such an amazing grade, and came from such an amazing friend like you is almost more than can be processed!

You are truly a great friend and human being, Ronnylama! You have done so much for each of us on our little group of like-minded comic book enthusiasts and life-livers. I am so thankful for what you've done for me, tnerb, surfer99, Lee K, Kaholo1256 and many others.

I only hope that someday we can all can do as much for you as you have for us.

Blessings upon you, oh great one! May you never change, except to maybe get even better! ???