• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 Fantasy Football Comic League!!!

38 posts in this topic

Hey, guys!

Looks like we have a full 12-team league. However, if you're interested, please PM and I'll put you on a back up list in case someone drops out. Thanks!

The buy in this year is a $150 - $200 slabbed or raw comic (based on GPA and/or Overstreet) + $10 for shipping with acceptance approval by the league. We’re using Yahoo as our playing platform, with a live draft and winner will receive 5 books, second place will get 3 books and third place will get 2 books (or more or different depending on final number of owners and what everyone agrees to).

Once we have the league full we’ll go over point allocations and game play, as well as how the winners and winnings will be handled. Comics will need to be shipped and in possession of the treasurer before the season starts!

Please no one on probation or otherwise in the board doghouse. US-based preferred. We just want football and comic fans who want to have fun!

If you’d like to join, just add your name to the list in this thread or PM me with questions. Thanks!

1. yoddler

2. stanley1883

3. Epic Peach

4. TheDynasty

5. 2staples

6. IntoAnother

7. pjray55

8. Junk Donkey

9. Davedawgbg (pending)

10. kapzilla

11. wipple

12. kimchidread

Comics are submitted for approval once the league is finalized. Last year a number of the books were $150 when the season started but were worth substantially more when the season ended!

If you’d like to join, just add your name to the list in this thread or PM me with questions. Thanks!

1. yoddler

2. stanley1883

3. Epic Peach

4. TheDynasty

5. 2staples

6. IntoAnother

We can go with a minimum of 8 teams, so at least 2 more spots are left!

I would really enjoy taking part in this! Just back into comics late last year and have a relatively low post count but if have an eBay rating of nearly 4700 with 100% feedback and options for slabs for entry.

Thanks and go Steelers!

I thought it was 150-200 last year, or did most just go above and beyond?

By the gods, you're right. lol

Man, my memory is just terrible... I'm getting old!

So long as IntoAnother the pjray55 are okay with the $150-200 buy in, we can make it so. Everyone else is returning from last year, so they should be fine with this...

I'll change the first post now.

I would really enjoy taking part in this! Just back into comics late last year and have a relatively low post count but if have an eBay rating of nearly 4700 with 100% feedback and options for slabs for entry.

Thanks and go Steelers!

If you're fine with the $150-200 slab buy in, you're in! (thumbs u

1. yoddler

2. stanley1883

3. Epic Peach

4. TheDynasty

5. 2staples

6. IntoAnother

7. Junk Donkey

We can go with a minimum of 8 teams, so at least 2 more spots are left!

1. yoddler

2. stanley1883

3. Epic Peach

4. TheDynasty

5. 2staples

6. IntoAnother

7. pjray55

8. Junk Donkey

We have reached our 8-team minimum but would prefer 12 teams. 4 spots left!!!