• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early SD Forum Dinner VIP list.

42 posts in this topic

So as I posted in the SD 2005 thread, I am making plans for 2005 Forum Dinner. In order to do this I need to see how many people plan on attending the dinner. There are a couple details that you need to be aware of before you commit to a seat at the dinner.

1. The cost of the dinner will be between $75-$100 per person. This will include rental of a private room, the entire meal from appetizer to dessert, and gratuity/sales tax. This cost does not include alcohol, but does include coffee and hot tea.

2. I will need the payment of your reservation prior to the July 1st. If in the event you pay for your seat and you are unable to attend, I will attempt to fill your seat and refund your money. If I am unable to fill your seat you may lose your money. I will try my best to fill all seats. The reason is that the cost of the room/meal is divided among the seats to keep the cost down.

3. This dinner will be a blast and you do not want to miss it. I have spoken to Steve B. and he will be inviting a few VIP's to attend. I also have a surprise in store for each attending person. The place I picked out is really a great restaurant which Steve B. HIGHLY recommends.

So with all that being said. Please PM me if you plan on attending and if you are bringing a guest. This is purely for my planning and will not commit you to anything. I just need to get an initial headcount. I have room for 40 people to attend, so please let me know sooner rather than later. Also, let me know if you will be a maybe right now.

Thanks y'all.!!! thumbsup2.gif

Maybe you should link their website so people will know what they will be getting. I would imagine that it's a set menu with some choices for the entree and dessert? confused-smiley-013.gif

Maybe you should link their website so people will know what they will be getting. I would imagine that it's a set menu with some choices for the entree and dessert? confused-smiley-013.gif
I would but if I don't want to promote the place if we don't get enough bodies to fill the room. I am not paying for the excess empty seats. Otherwise we might have go to the Spaghetti Factory for the dinner.

I would but if I don't want to promote the place if we don't get enough bodies to fill the room. I am not paying for the excess empty seats. Otherwise we might have go to the Spaghetti Factory for the dinner.
Christo_pull_hair.gif How many do we need in order to get the private room?

Sushi is on Friday night at the Pickwick! poke2.gif

That's not Sushi at the Pickwick. 893whatthe.gif

OK...Pizza Hut downstair! cloud9.gif
crazy.gif
How about that sub shop so we can hang with the bus station crown! yay.gif

crazy.gif
Do you know how to wrap a brown paper bag around a bottle the proper way? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

crazy.gif
Do you know how to wrap a brown paper bag around a bottle the proper way? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
Sure, I grew up near the skid row area of Vancouver! crazy.gif

crazy.gif
Vancouver has a skid row area? Is that near Broadway near the Church?

crazy.gif
Main and Hastings near the police station! What Church? tonofbricks.gif

crazy.gif
Isn't that a church where all those young'uns hang out on the steps. Just a block down from Broadway and Burrard (sp.)?

crazy.gif
Isn't that a church where all those young'uns hang out on the steps. Just a block down from Broadway and Burrard (sp.)?
There's no Church in that area! makepoint.gif

crazy.gif
There's no Church in that area! makepoint.gif
It's been awhile since I was there. I thought there was one on the Virgin Megastore side, just down the block. I suppose you should know, you live there.