• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Count the red flags on this AF 15....

20 posts in this topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-FANTASY-15-CGC-1-5-FIRST-APPEARANCE-OF-SPIDER-MAN-NO-RESERVE-/181839493170?hash=item2a567a7832

I count 3 red flags. Any others?

1) Seller has 14 feedback with no history of selling comics.

2) 24 hour auction!

3) The same pictures also exist at "diamond galleries": http://diamondgalleries.com/amazing-fantasy-15-cgc-15-frgd

any time someone writes out a dramatic 'intro' to a major key, it sets off my alarm.

Reported

4 more reports and it's gone boys

Thats the second image that comes up when you google AF15 1.5 cgc. He didn't even shop around much for an image

I can't imagine anyone buying a book of that magnitude on eBay. I would rather buy from someone I know.

It depends on the person selling it. When I was hunting around for another copy I was the underbidder on a SparkleCity CGC'd copy back in 2012.

I can't imagine anyone buying a book of that magnitude on eBay. I would rather buy from someone I know.

It depends on the person selling it. When I was hunting around for another copy I was the underbidder on a SparkleCity CGC'd copy back in 2012.

I would trust certain board members that's all.

Maybe I am too trusting? There have been a handful of buying experiences that I have had on eBay but for the most part they were settled in a manner that I walked away pretty much satisfied. I may have been disappointed, but I was made whole in one form or another.

:hi:

I wouldn't trust you to help me get a book signed and CGC'd by one of my all-time favorite creators.

Oh wait... I have.

Brocks a good man. (thumbs u