• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whats a Good Trade for New Mutant 98?

30 posts in this topic

How much was your LCS selling the Zombie Tramp Vol. 1 #1-#3 for?

He didn't have a price in mind. I was willing to offer him NM#98 in 9.8 and Preacher #1 in 9.8 for his 5 or 6 book set (vol. 1 #1-#3, and a couple other books including one from a comic con which I'm not sure if it was her first appearance or not). I told him I was willing to go $1K for the set if he wanted cash but he didn't take it. I wound up picking up a set (11 books total) for half that price.

I picked it up on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zombie-Tramp-Very-Rare-Collection-Vol-1-2-3-super-real-graphics-action-lab-/271989051734?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=cevnv9iRZnQEB1rBWM0djjfuYIY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

It was pretty stressful waiting for the books to ship from Ireland to the US. I didn't realize it until I bought it but Vol.1 has three different printings. The one I picked up (SR Distro) is the second printing of the book. The first and third printing might be tougher to get since there are fewer available (1st - 50, 2nd - 200, 3rd - 80). I don't remember which printing my LCS had but if it was either the 1st or 3rd printing them I might have to make him another offer.

I picked it up on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zombie-Tramp-Very-Rare-Collection-Vol-1-2-3-super-real-graphics-action-lab-/271989051734?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=cevnv9iRZnQEB1rBWM0djjfuYIY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

It was pretty stressful waiting for the books to ship from Ireland to the US. I didn't realize it until I bought it but Vol.1 has three different printings. The one I picked up (SR Distro) is the second printing of the book. The first and third printing might be tougher to get since there are fewer available (1st - 50, 2nd - 200, 3rd - 80). I don't remember which printing my LCS had but if it was either the 1st or 3rd printing them I might have to make him another offer.

Nice buy! Thanks for the info I didn't know about the other printings either.

I've got a NM98 raw, and I'm trying to sell/trade for an ASM298-300 set. To try to get a sense of true value, I look at eBay's Sold listings and compare prices. But like others said, I may have to go the Sell route then Buy my ASM grail...

So i slacked off for the past few years thinking i could come across a New Mutants 98 for 50-100$ (i saw sooooooo many sub 100$ New Mutant's around 2011-12)

I effed up.

Im trying to put together some of my rare higher value books im willing to trade... but im not 100% sure if it would be considered good or not based on ebay.

1st i have a What If Venom Possessed Deadpool im hoping will grade 9.8 which Raws go for about 150$ graded 9.8's look to be around 300$+

98 looks to be absolutely bonkers on ebay from 150$ to a few grand so i cant get a good gauge... but im fine with anything higher than 9.6

would that be considered a reasonable trade... or should i put some more books into the mix?

Should i hold onto my What if? it seems pretty pricey for such a modern book sooo im not sure if ill regret it later on... iono... just looking for some helpful advice! thanks!

people wont trade for a high demand key, especially when a movie (even if ryan reynolds is in it) is about to come out.

The best thing you can do is ante up, buy what you want (9.6 for FMV), then sell as many of your books as you can/are willing to, to recoup the cost.