• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can someone tell me what set this is in. posted by Chucks Sets

4 posts in this topic

I'd say it should at the very least be under:

Set Type: Grimm Fairy Tales (Complete with Variants)

I saw a Grimm Tales of Terror #1 in this set, but not a 2, 3, 4, etc. It is very possible that this book has not been added to the registry yet. I believe CGC only automatically adds/updates the registry with the most popular mainstream titles and relies on us users to notify them, Gemma in particular, to add/update the other sets via the CGC forum. I have done this in the past for some of the more obscure Golden and Silver age books I used to collect and Gemma has always been awesome about getting things updated in a timely manner.

Here is the link to proper thread on the forums. Read the rules before you post.

Set Expansion Thread

Submit your addition/expansion on the forum. If done correctly for a vaild set for that book you only need to be patient and check the set periodically until you can add your book.