• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IH 181 CGC SS 4.5 Auction

25 posts in this topic

I have decided I'm going to do an auction style sale on my Incredible Hulk 181. Fresh out of CGC with a 4.5 and signed by Trimpe, Lee, Romita and Wein. The ending date will be tomorrow 8/22/15 at 5pm (Eastern time). Somebody could get a crazy deal on this!!! Payment is required within 24 hours at the end of the auction. I except Paypal only. Don't miss out on this, last bid gets it!!!! Shipping is included anywhere in the US. I'm willing to ship international but you will have to pay shipping.

No returns on this as this is graded and with a fresh case. Any other questions or concerns please pm me, thanks.

I'm going to put a price on this just because of the rules($5,000), but again last bid by 5pm wins it. Good luck!!!!

Added a picture of the back cover. GPA has a 4.5 SS with just Lee's sig which sold for $1100 earlier this month. With mine you get the whole creative team of Wolverine 1st appearance sigs on one book and the only 4.5 to have them (thumbs u

th_IMG_00261.jpg

th_IMG_00511.jpg