• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead CGC SS 9.2 Auction

46 posts in this topic

I was under the impression 5:00pm on the dot was cut off not 5:01 or I would have bid again ?

Yeah man 5pm exactly was my intentions here. Next time I do this ill make sure to put 5pm exactly.

I thought I had it but if someone can post at 4:59 and 59 seconds exactly they deserve it.

Congrats Zafrani26!

I thought it was clear in the rules where is says "at 5pm" that's precisely 5pm the way I read it.

That's why in my previous post on I think page 3 I said my time stamp I think will be at 5pm and the one he got in before would have just beaten me.

It did not say "precisely" 5PM which is why there was room to interpretation.

If the OP says that's what he meant then you won fair and square.

I thought it was clear in the rules where is says "at 5pm" that's precisely 5pm the way I read it.

That's why in my previous post on I think page 3 I said my time stamp I think will be at 5pm and the one he got in before would have just beaten me.

It did not say "precisely" 5PM which is why there was room to interpretation.

If the OP says that's what he meant then you won fair and square.

Hey man no worries I wasn't trying to argue I'm shocked I won. I thought for sure it was going to be seconds too late. I appreate the congrats!!

Hey man no worries I wasn't trying to argue I'm shocked I won. I thought for sure it was going to be seconds too late. I appreate the congrats!!

Just don't be surprised when I ask you to enter my next ebay bid.

You are an elite sniper.