• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's the artist..?

31 posts in this topic

I'm not sure it was a steal really-single pages they would probably have sold for $80-$100

I've seen stuff like this on ebay before it doesnt seem to command much money

Kav, you really don't know what you're talking about.

You have not seen Impel GI Joe trading card art or other similar 90s trading card OA sell on ebay (or anywhere else) for little money.

I've seen trading card art go for about 80-100 but if you dont want to believe it thats ok

I mean the last time I was looking at this stuff was like a year ago and I was surprised there wasn't much interest.

I mean the last time I was looking at this stuff was like a year ago and I was surprised there wasn't much interest.

There was interest a year ago. Lots of it, and it's easy to find and track with completed sales. Or you could continue to spread misinformation because that's even easier.

Find me one example

Go to any of the obvious auction houses and search for "trading card original art".

Well I found this-but its a silver age card by a noted silver age artist-and it only sold for just over $200 so I stand by my statement

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Silver-Age-Sketch-card-sketchagraph-Quicksilver-Severin-Original-Art-/201387643791?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ee3a3938f&nma=true&si=MSYgf8atsRcvkVhWVrSZAM0%252B%252BE8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557