• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Conan, Doc Strange, Nick Fury, Iron Man -- CLOSED

101 posts in this topic

Discounts added on all books!

Grading and pricing: All books are tightly graded and priced below guide. All books are returnable if you are unhappy for any reason. I might make a mistake, or a certain defect might bother you too much, so return shipping is on me.

Shipping and Packaging: Postage is $ 8 for a book to the lower 48 states. I will combine shipping. Postage to other places will be at exact costs. In most instances, I will try to cover some of the cost myself. I will not gouge you or add “handling” charges.

All books are sent via Priority mail. More expensive books or orders sent with insurance. I use extra cardboard, bubble wrap and packing peanuts. Books are NOT sent in a cereal box or envelope with the words “fragile” written on it.

Please, no Probies or House of Shame members.

I have no idea if these books have been pressed, but some suffer from NCB creases, so they probably haven't been pressed.

The first :takeit: in the thread trumps all PM negotiations (regardless of what stage the negotiations are in).

Acceptable payment forms are Paypal, check or money order.