• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you own a Gerber's Photo Journal?

Do you own a Photo Journal  

279 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a Photo Journal

81 posts in this topic

I think it went so cheap because most potential bidders got a headache from the all caps, electric colored, 24 point font in the description. Don't sellers realize that that's the visual equivelant of screaming at the top of your lungs once you already have someone's attention?

I think it went so cheap because most potential bidders got a headache from the all caps, electric colored, 24 point font in the description. Don't sellers realize that that's the visual equivelant of screaming at the top of your lungs once you already have someone's attention?

I know what you mean: Too much hype ! screwy.gif

But...I saw beyond the hype and got it cheap! 893applaud-thumb.gif

hail.gif

hail.gif
Rick knows a good deal when he sees it! 893applaud-thumb.gif

It's probably made of fake leather. 27_laughing.gif

"It's the finest fake-leather on the planet,...." ! makepoint.gif

Your be lucky if it's a "Paper-Back" !!!

acclaim.gif

acclaim.gif

What makes you think that it was real leather to begin with...jackarse? confused-smiley-013.gif

hail.gif
No, I don't. 893naughty-thumb.gif

hail.gif
Otherwise, you would have bid on it! makepoint.gif

acclaim.gif

What makes you think that it was real leather to begin with...jackarse? confused-smiley-013.gif

That's "Mister Jackarse" to you !

hail.gif
I wouldn't have bid on it. screwy.gif

hail.gif
Because you are a poor mofo. I hear that there is a musuem edition with AT 25 on the cover. You want one? cloud9.gif

hail.gif
Because you are a poor mofo. I hear that there is a musuem edition with AT 25 on the cover. You want one? cloud9.gif
cloud9.gif HELL YA!!

hail.gif
cloud9.gif HELL YA!!
Perez will be taking a dump and not washing hail.gif

hail.gif
cloud9.gif HELL YA!!
Perez will be taking a dump and not washing hail.gif
Oh so then business as usual? devil.gif

When you look at all the remaindered or "available for reorder" editions out there, it had to have been a money-losing proposition for Ernie Gerber. If he couldn't make a buck fleecing the Marvel Zombies (shoulda took lessons from greggy gossip.gif), no way would he have been able to turn a profit on DC collectors.

I have the Gerber Marvel Comics "Deluxe Limited Edition". Dare I ask why there is no DC version?

I believe it had to do with DC printed a number of titles which they currently do not own the rights to. Too much involved in getting the okay from each owner of the rights. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I have the Gerber Marvel Comics "Deluxe Limited Edition". Dare I ask why there is no DC version?

I believe it had to do with DC printed a number of titles which they currently do not own the rights to. Too much involved in getting the okay from each owner of the rights. Christo_pull_hair.gif

sleeping.gif

sleeping.gif

My Nemisis returns! Christo_pull_hair.gif