• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Planet Comics 53 high grade, Hitler covers and some other GA gems

22 posts in this topic

Hi gang, I'm trying to pay off a purchase from a boardie as well as still paying some bills from my recent move, so some more books need to go.

I'm offering some books I've had for awhile and will most likely post some more as I go through them and decide which ones to post. Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers, I'll try to accommodate as best I can.

Same rules as usual, no probies, HOSers. The first time stamped :takeit: whether in the thread or pm wins the book.

We can discuss shipping, but shipping from Canada in most cases is roughly about 25.00 boxed and bubble wrap within 7 days. I'll accept returns but I must be notified within 48 hours upon receipt of the book. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. In most cases the prices reflect the fees so please pm me with any questions and reasonable offers. Thanks for looking. :hi:

Slave Girl Comics 1 raw 4.0 275.00 a very nice looking 4.0 imho. There's actually a very small tear that runs through the book. You can see it in the pics below. Not very distracting from the overall appearance, otherwise a very nice looking 4.0.

SlaveGirl1_zps3be4b01c.jpg

AD26B2DF-F345-4ABA-A382-7DE164FEF6BB_zpsxmkn61un.jpg

804DD255-0362-4730-99D7-F1998BB84E8A_zps5tqxdpp9.jpg

162F8A14-FF15-48EA-A4B3-3DCEE49FFEC0_zpshgfsxjki.jpg

45394EC7-D4EE-41BB-9321-AC99802CCC89_zpstxvnk77f.jpg

I have a few more books being pondered by a friend and may get posted later.

Also, my Exciting Comics 39 4.5 is still for sale but is presently listed on another venue. So if interested please feel free to pm me.

Thanks for looking. :hi:

Blue Bolt 115 cgc 5.5 475.00 I just had this one graded, so I don't have a scan of it yet. It's in the hands of a friend at present.

7BD8FD93-C842-4ECA-8743-8ED8D2CA3D05_zps2u6nafsn.jpg

LB Cole Classic! GLWTS!!!

Thanks... I may have something worked out.. We'll see. :wishluck: