• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Pedigree silver age Thor's

28 posts in this topic

bumpit.gif

Okay, I'm going to add a few NON CGC recognized pedigrees to the list. If you have any JIM or Thor Cleveland copies or Monterey copies with proper certificate/labeling I will happily purchase them. If there are any Golden State JIM or Thor copies I will purchase those as well.

Arriving from a great distance shortly with many thanks to DrDonanldBlake:

JIM #124 Winnipeg

JIM #125 Winnipeg

Thor #157 Golden State (First Golden State copy!)

Thor #169 Winnipeg

And guess what? They are RAW! No SCS on these smile.gif

Now for my weekly "sell me your Thor pedigree's mantra"

I'm going to try to approach this a little differently: If you have a slabbed or raw JIM/Thor pedigree copy and don't want to part with it because, pedigree aside, you like the book itself...Then I will consider offering to locate a non pedigree copy, CGC'd if neccessary, a higher grade if neccessary, acquire it, and trade it to you for your pedigree copy. Yes, I may even consider the trade AND providing a little cash to sweeten the deal further.

...Tis folly, I know...

bumpit.gif

I haven't bumped this thread in quite some time.

I'm down to ten issues on my Kirby/Thor pedigree run and they are of the

Bronze variety so...if anyone has pedigree copies of any of the following Thor's:

#160, #162, #163, #164, #165, #166, #168, #173, #175, #176

...just PM me.