• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Comics Down Over $2 Million On Projected Figures For 2015

187 posts in this topic

I agree with everything HE said. (shrug)

Once again, it's YOUR reading comphension that's seems to be failing. I never once denied that DC's overall sales aren't weak. In FACT, I SHOWED it with statistics. I took issue with WHAT was dragging them down, and in particular with your example of a Grant Morrison storyline from a Superman mini series from almost 10 years ago that brought your political leanings into the discussion (yet again).

Really, YOU should go back and read what's written. It's very plainly there.

Dude, stop. Just. Stop.

No one said ANYTHING about 'a Superman mini series from 10 years ago'. Morrison's interviews are from recent past. Action 1 was launched around that time. His t-shirt & jeans direction was taken, other haves followed suit right up until NOW. It's ON THE PAGE for anyone to see. Sheesh.

Oh. Numbers on that book went down AFTER he left. So... pretty much same thing.

For whatever reason you're trapped in your head and projecting BS all over the place. There's no 'mindhive' (Hivemind was a Star Trek reference, not politics. The Borg. Collective group-think that's out of touch. I think most here got the reference), there's no 'Voters', no 'Masters'. OK? None.

hm I was just going by what you wrote.

It's weird how 'Right-Wing' has evolved to describe anything outside the media/academia hivemind bubble of group-think.

It reads like DC craves mainstream money, without entirely giving up on indoctrinating the kiddies.

If we both agree with Hulksdaddy1, then just leave it there. Good grief.

There was never an issue with agreeing if the numbers were down. It had to do with why.

It's strange to continually have to remind you of what's going on in the discussion.

Chuck Gower is the worst

He is toxic, boorish and just simply unpalatable

And yet, I've never made a statement as outright rude as that about anyone here.

Very classy.

I am sorry you lack the introspection to see how poorly you treat people here on this board

Superman who's secret identity as mild mannerd Truck driver Archie Clayton...wait, who?

Superman's Getting a Brand New Secret Identity

http://io9.com/supermans-getting-a-brand-new-secret-identity-1735158996?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

I'm assuming the DC brain trust went something like this..."Well, we can't kill him again so lets change his identity"...is this officially DC rearranging the deck chairs of the titanic? hm

Superman who's secret identity as mild mannerd Truck driver Archie Clayton...wait, who?

http://io9.com/supermans-getting-a-brand-new-secret-identity-1735158996?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

I'm assuming the DC brain trust went something like this..."Well, we can't kill him again so lets change his identity"...is this officially DC rearranging the deck chairs of the titanic? hm

I mind the art a lot more than I do the storyline...

Needs a pet chimp named 'Bear'.

Needs a pet chimp named 'Bear'.

:headbang:

One of my favorite shows as a kid.

Chuck Gower is the worst

He is toxic, boorish and just simply unpalatable

And yet, I've never made a statement as outright rude as that about anyone here.

Very classy.

I am sorry you lack the introspection to see how poorly you treat people here on this board

And I am sorry you can't see the hypocrisy of your statement.

Really it's a strike worthy offense. Coming into a thread, not a part of the conversation, and calling someone names.

But I won't hit the button.

The truth of it is, I know you enjoy my posts. You enjoy reading them. Otherwise you'd put me on ignore.

It's ok. Some people have a difficult time expressing themselves.

Thanks for reading. I appreciate your support.