• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big sale this weekend at Foundation's Edge in Raleigh, NC

1 post in this topic

The traditional Valentine's Day Massacre sale was postponed this year until this weekend (Feb. 26th and 27th). I just called and confirmed that the sale is definitely happening. If anyone is in/near the Raleigh, NC area, it's off Hillsborough St. across from NCSU's undergraduate library (the address is 2526 Hillsborough St, but technically you have to turn off Hillsborough St. to get there).

I spoke to the owner when I called, and he told me that all back issues will be 35% off (both days; they've varied it in the past but are keeping it the same on both days this time), and their other merchandise (TPBs, books, manga, statues, etc.) will be disounted as well. He didn't give me the "percentage off" for the other items because they're saving that info for the days of the sale.

The phone # is (919) 832-0044, and their hours (according to the web) are Saturday 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Sunday 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.

If anyone wants to hook up for lunch or supper and head over, drop me a line. We've got several forum members in the area.

Chris