• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Music/Videos from Comic Book Movies!

4 posts in this topic

I always liked the U2 video from Batman Forever, I forgot the name of it already. I was surprised only the Seal video was on the Blu Ray. It was way better than 'Batdance', but I really enjoyed Prince's 'Partyman video' too (in which Morris Day borrowed from for his now-classic 'Jerk Out' video) from the same soundtrack.

Growing up in the early 80's, I watched the intro to Superman II (showing flashes of Superman: The Movie with William's music blasting) like a video also.

I always liked the U2 video from Batman Forever, I forgot the name of it already. I was surprised only the Seal video was on the Blu Ray. It was way better than 'Batdance', but I really enjoyed Prince's 'Partyman video' too (in which Morris Day borrowed from for his now-classic 'Jerk Out' video) from the same soundtrack.

Growing up in the early 80's, I watched the intro to Superman II (showing flashes of Superman: The Movie with William's music blasting) like a video also.

"Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me"

Have to say the best overall music from a comic related movie would be Guardians of the Galaxy. Also liked the '89 Batman Sdtk/Score, not the Prince stuff though.