• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you store your comics?

6 posts in this topic

I'm interest in making my own custom wooden boxes to store my books in as I dont like the look of the regular cardboard boxes. I was wondering what other materials I could potentially use or whether its even safe to do so. Also if you have special container or way of storing your collection I would like to hear.

I'm interest in making my own custom wooden boxes to store my books in as I dont like the look of the regular cardboard boxes. I was wondering what other materials I could potentially use or whether its even safe to do so. Also if you have special container or way of storing your collection I would like to hear.

There are a ton of threads about this topic, here's a sample of one that has been posted.

111903.jpg

The best thing the noob guide has is this search function

Google Advanced Search to search this site only with key words.

Using that and adding "wooden box" or other variations you'll find:

- this thread that has good info on materials to use

- this filing cabinet conversion thread

- this thread has some pics of some wooden cabinet drawers but I haven't seen the final version yet :taptaptap:

There are a couple more cool ones I remember seeing but can't find...some examples can also be found in the "comic room thread" stickied at the top of this forum.

tiphat.gif