• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #4 and GL #76 Both SOLD

8 posts in this topic

Couple Key books for sale but first da :rulez: .........

Have fun and post often

I accept PayPal

100% refund if you are not happy with the book for any reason.

Price includes shipping in the United States

No one on the Probation List or HOS (you know who you are (tsk) )

Be excellent to each other

First in the thread :takeit: trumps all PMs.

I have had several purchases and a couple sales here,

Kudos

but feel free to also check out my eBay feedback under the same name "fiberbiskit"

Green Lantern #76 CGC 6.5 White Pages

Please note that there is moisture between the inner well and the outer case that you can see under the title on the front cover going to the right edge and also on Green Lanterns head.

$350 Shipped

IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2452.jpg

IMG_2454.jpg

The moisture looking spot you see is probably just a little plastic on plastic action between the outer and inner wells. :thumbsup:

That's what I was trying to get to, just wanted people to know that it is there, some people don't like it and I want whom ever buys the book to be happy! :headbang:

The moisture looking spot you see is probably just a little plastic on plastic action between the outer and inner wells. :thumbsup:

That's what I was trying to get to, just wanted people to know that it is there, some people don't like it and I want whom ever buys the book to be happy! :headbang:

.... there is a home remedy fix for that....... slide a sheet of notebook paper into the slab (at the edge) and work it in to the area where the moisture is and it will vanish. Nice eye appeal on the ASM 4 ....... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u