• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Tecs!! 45,140,168 Also Cap 61 8.0 and Cap 72 & 73, Brenda Starr 14 and many others... Clink August auction

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

First time posting here in the Advertising forum.

Been reading for 40 years, collecting vintage/back issues and going to "conventions" (read as 15 tables set up at a Holiday Inn) for about 35 years and spending every damn dime of disposable income I have on comics for about 15 years. But times change

The time has come to take a shot down the field. I am selling down about a third of my collection over the next few months in order to help fund my first feature film so.....

CURRENTLY IN THE COMICLINK SUMMER FEATURED AUCTION:

(all blue label unless noted)

WITH...

Adventure Comics #260 CGC 7.0

Batman #65 CGC 6.5 W purple label (glue on spine)

Brenda Starr #14 CGC 7.0

Brave and the Bold #26 CBCS 6.0

STARRING...

Captain America Comics #61 CGC 8.0

Captain America Comics #72 CGC 6.5

Captain America Comics #73 CGC 6.0 (Canadian Version)

AND...

Tec #45 CGC 8.5 (yep!)

Tec #140 CGC 7.5

Tec #168 CGC 1.8 AMAZING cover appeal for the grade.

also...

FF #46 CBCS 9.2

FF #53 CGC 9.2

Joker Comics #21 CGC8.0

Strange Tales #126 CGC 6.5

ToS #8 CGC 6.0

TTA #57 CGC 9.0

Thanks for checking this out, I hope there are some of you out there looking for these issues!

Clink also has my raw Tec 69 and 71 that are getting graded (both in the VG range). I suppose now that they did not make it back in time and will be put in the September auction.

Stay tuned for the next release of books for the movie fund... a top ten run of Archies (minus #1 of course, ugh sooo close) and the probable sale of my entire run of All Winners. It hurts to even type it.

Thanks again for looking. Happy collecting.

TW