• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman: Harley Quinn

9 posts in this topic

I'm on the fence about subbing this one. It's a second print I pulled from my LCS some time between 2000 and 2003. I see the census lists 9 9.8 copies and 15 in 9.6 for the second print. I don't have any plans to sell this, I take it first and third printing would be where its at for most in 9.8. That, and BA #12.

Thanks for all the input everyone!

I'm on the fence about subbing this one. It's a second print I pulled from my LCS some time between 2000 and 2003. I see the census lists 9 9.8 copies and 15 in 9.6 for the second print. I don't have any plans to sell this, I take it first and third printing would be where its at for most in 9.8. That, and BA #12.

ive always liked how certain books look in the cgc case but I think they lose color in them too and you also cant read them. always a tough choice

ive always liked how certain books look in the cgc case but I think they lose color in them too and you also cant read them. always a tough choice

Taking the grades listed above, and my concerns about the back cover edge into consideration, I have decided to leave this as is. The beautiful Alex Ross painted cover really shines in a Gerber Mylar, more so than it would in a thick CGC holder. ;)